The mission of the Florida Junior Golf Council is to improve the lives of Florida’s youth by introducing them to the great game of golf and the tremendous values embodied in the game.
Proceeds from the purchase of the Florida Golf License Plate provide funding for thousands of junior golf programs across the state, including our local chapter. Your contribution will help fund programs that seek to enrich the lives of our youth that include:
- In school and afterschool golf instruction and summer camp programs
- Inclusive programs for low income and children with disabilities
- Municipal and community-based recreation programs
- Golf course access and equipment
- Academic coaching and after school tutoring
- Core life skills instruction and health and wellness curriculum