Monday After Invitational at The Honda Classic
PGA National Resort and Spa – The Champion Course
Tee Times beginning at 7:15am, Monday, March 22, 2021
Play where the Pros play!! The Champion Course will be set up in the same conditions with the same pin placements as the PGA TOUR’s championship Sunday.
- 18 Holes, Two Player – Best Ball Team Event. Play Your Own Ball (Not a scramble).
- Prizes will be awarded for Gross and Net Divisions.
- Special tee locations will be assigned for Seniors, Ladies and Juniors.
- 7:15 Registration, warm-up and continental breakfast.
- 8:00am Shotgun Start. Limited Field to ensure a fast pace of play.
- First come, first served. Please enter early to reserve your team, as this event will sell out within weeks and a waiting list will be compiled thereafter.
ENTRY FEE: $750.00 per person / $1,500.00 per team. Entry fee must accompany application.
INFORMATION: Your tournament Entry Fee includes greens fee, cart, practice balls, continental breakfast, gift bag and a tournament hospitality to The Honda Classic (if available). Each team member receives one (1) Champions Club credential providing access to the hospitality pavilion on hole #18 (which includes food and beverages) for one weekend day of their choice at The Honda Classic, plus one preferred parking pass. Due to COVID restrictions, we have a limited number of hospitality tickets available this year.
To register to play, visit here.
Spring Golf Tournament at Jupiter Hills – The Hills Course
Our spring golf tournament will be held on Monday May 10th, 2021 at Jupiter Hills- The Hills Course! The course underwent a significant renovation including re-design of a few holes. The club hosted the 1987 U.S. Amateur Championship and the 2018 U.S. Amateur Four-Ball Championship. The Hills course is one of the highest ranked golf courses in the country.