First Tee – Broward Ambassadors invites you to join our network of active Broward County based individuals dedicated to the mission of the First Tee. The Ambassadors supports First Tee of Broward through fundraising, volunteer efforts, and by broadening awareness in the Broward area as ambassadors of our local chapter.
- Open to professionals living or working in Broward County.
- A desire to learn the mission and programs of the chapter and serve as an ambassador for the First Tee of Broward.
- Attend First Tee of Broward social and golf events as your schedule allows.
- Attend the monthly Ambassadors meetings and social activities.
- Volunteer at chapter events as your schedule allows.
- $100.00 registration fee. Marathon Golfers that raised $500 or more are FREE!
BENEFITS OF MEMBERSHIP
- Recognition on chapter website and social media.
- First Tee of Broward logoed hat, shirt, bag tag and shoe bag.
- Invitations to play tournaments at private/exclusive golf courses through the First Tee of Broward, Palm Beach and Treasure Coast Fundraising events.
- Opportunities to expand your professional network.
- Opportunity to invite your peers and friends to The First Tee of Broward events and receptions.
- Opportunities to make a difference in the lives of young people in Broward County.
- Special discounts to purchase tickets to local tournament events.
WHAT WE DO
Spend time with the youth members of the chapter and serve as mentors or program volunteers. This helps keep instructional costs down and gives our participants the opportunity to interact with successful professionals. Volunteers that work with youth participants are required to complete a background check and assistant coach training.
Social, networking and fundraising events will drive the success of The First Tee of Broward. There will be 10-12 events each year including special events around The Honda Classic.
Our success depends largely on the number of friends that we are able to attract to the First Tee of Broward programs. Members are asked to serve as advocates for our group and encourage others to become Friends of the First Tee of Broward. We also depend on our members to engage on social media to widen our reach to Broward County.
Members are asked to participate in a variety of chapter fundraising events throughout the year including Marathon Golf, golf tournaments, breakfast or lunch presentations, The Honda Classic’s Birdies for Children and the Annual Appeal. Our members are also encouraged to reach out to their employers, as many have matching gift programs. All donations are 100% tax deductible.
View the Ambassadors Application
Questions? Contact Marty Elberg, Esq. at firstname.lastname@example.org or 754.800.9747